Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ripe Jeans

15 Aug 2013
Some of my friends told me that they like the ripped jeans that i post on instagram, so I decided to write a post how to make a pair of ripped jeans.
Actually its pretty easy, and you can control the effect of how destroy of your jeans.
So here you go, get the tools and make yourself a nice ripped jeans!
xx
1. Prepare a pair of boyfriend jeans (I usually get the old one that i don't wear anymore and renew it as a new jeans) 
2. What you really need are a Ruler and a Cutter, simple .
3. Better prepare a metal ruler, so you can cut it directly next to the ruler after you measured how long you want the cut.
Here's the cuts 
what i did is cut it slowly in a same cut to make it hairy .
Or you can use your fingers to break the twill yarns after you cut it
After you finished all the cut , put it into washing machine to wash to make a better effect
Here's the final outcome
I think i still need to ripped the jeans to be a bigger cuts, thats not destroy enough for me XD

Hope you enjoy the lesson
xx



2 comments:

  1. great jeans<3 great idea:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete